- 3-4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- Salsa (below or 1 c. pre-made)
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 c. tortilla chips, crushed
- Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix chicken, salsa and sour cream.
- Spread layer of chicken mix on bottom.
- Sprinkle with 1 c. of crushed tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle with 1 c. of shredded cheese.
- Repeat one more time.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 mins or until cheese is bubbly.
This is what's for supper tonight.
Everyone is posting food recipes on Facebook. This is where the recipe came from.
I'll let you know how tasty it is.